TUGAS 2
BAHASA INGGRIS 2
- (+) Nina will
charge her phone in that table
(-) Nina will not charge her phone in that table
(?) Will Nina charge her phone in that table? - (+) I will
clean up the table
(-) I will not clean up the table
(?) Will you clean up the table? - (+) I will give you water
(-) I will not give you water
(?) Will you give me water? - (+)I will change the colour of that car
(-) I will not change the colour of that car
(?) Will you change the colour of that car? - (+) He will be angry
(-) He will not be angry
(?) Will he be angry? - (+) I will forward the email from Alisa, so you can read it too
(-)I will not forward the email from Alisa, so you can read it too
(?) Will you forward the email from Alisa? So I can read it too - (+) If you get hungry, I will make some noodles for you
(-) If you get hungry, I will not make some noodles for you
(?) If I get hungry, Will you make some noodles for me? - (+) I will be careful
(-) I wil not be careful
(?) Will you be careful? - (+) I will tell her about surprise party
(-) I will not tell her about surprise party
(?) Will you tell her about surprise party? - (+) I will help you later
(-) I will not help you later
(?) Will you help me later?
Kalimat dengan Modal
1. (+) I
can borrow your car
(-) I can not borrow you car
(?) Can I borrow your car?
(-) I can not borrow you car
(?) Can I borrow your car?
2. (+)
We may go to the market
(-) We may not go to the market
(?) May we go to the market?
(-) We may not go to the market
(?) May we go to the market?
3. (+)They
might take this laptop
(-) They might not take this laptop
(?) Might they take this laptop?
(-) They might not take this laptop
(?) Might they take this laptop?
4. (+) You
should arrive at dinda wedding before 08.00 p.m.
(-) You should not arrive at dinda wedding before 08.00 p.m.
(?) Should you arrive at dinda party wedding 08.00 p.m.?
(-) You should not arrive at dinda wedding before 08.00 p.m.
(?) Should you arrive at dinda party wedding 08.00 p.m.?
5. (+)
She must keep the secret
(-) She must not keep the secret
(?) Must she keep the secret?
(-) She must not keep the secret
(?) Must she keep the secret?
6. (+)
You should study hard
(-) You should not study hard
(?) Should you study hard?
(-) You should not study hard
(?) Should you study hard?
7. (+)
They should believe me
(-) They should not believe me
(?) Should they believe me?
(-) They should not believe me
(?) Should they believe me?
8. (+)
You can cook well
(-) You can not cook well
(?) Can you cook well?
(-) You can not cook well
(?) Can you cook well?
9. (+) I
can make you smile
(-) I can not make you smile
(?) Can I make you smile?
(-) I can not make you smile
(?) Can I make you smile?
10. (+)
They must be crazy
(-) They must not be crazy
(?) Must they be crazy?
(-) They must not be crazy
(?) Must they be crazy?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar